Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sadly, I have not had much time to myself lately. A lot of family obligations and weirdness, plus of course the holidays coming up.The one thing I'm making time for just to keep myself slightly sane is making a book with my good friend Patti!
I have always loved books, especially antique and esoteric looking volumes, and now thanks to Patti I can make my own and have them as wild and weird as I want.
We'll be stitching the "signatures" together this weekend and I'm really excited to see how it looks all properly bound! I'm especially pleased with my covers, even though they're not done yet. I can't scan them in because they're slightly too large for my scanner so I'll have to get photos of them later.
Here's a few pages that I've done a *bit* of work on.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as creative as ever, Kell.

This is Murph and here is my e-mail.

tearingdowntuesday AT yahoo.co.uk

Drop me a line. We should see about getting you a gig doing work for a magazine.

Respects,
Murph
On the Outer Marches