Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Wandering Cloud Finds a Home


The cloud just didn't seem to fit the other page, but it has found a permanent spot overtop of those strange treetop monkeys. Good thing I'd only scotch-taped it in the first spot.

I had an invasion of family over the weekend, including my "little" brother staying with us for a couple of days. Luckily he's as artsy as us and while I didn't get any alone/down time, I did do some arting, as evidenced here.

What you can't see is that the monkey page is inside of my FINALLY stitched together new book. Also a couple of sketches from my too-big-to-fit-in-the-scanner sketchbook which will hopefully be worked up into something more than doodles, AND Opus had some of their 8.5x11 hardcover watercolour books on sale for $4.50, so I picked up one for myself and had to christen it.

Not the ideal weekend I'd planned, but it could have been worse.

No comments: