Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A batch of new stuff

Thanks to Patti for the use of her home-made photo booth and awesome camera.... these spiral bound books hate my scanner so much.

Pan & Syrinx in my small Strathmore Mixed Media journal... stamp pad, acrylics, watercolours, pencils, pen&ink.
Binary girl in the same journal... acrylics, paint marker, pen&ink, pencils.
Grumpy Hippy in my large hemp journal... honestly don't remember all the media I used on him, but trust me there was a lot of it.
A sketch of Janelle Monae turned into fun with gel pens and pencils in my large Strathmore mixed media journal.
Little forest dude in the small Strathmore journal... decorative paper from the Papery, pan pastel, watercolour, hand-made stamp, stamp pad, pencils.

2 comments:

Patti Sandham said...

Wow, all wonderful Journal pages! I can't pick a favourite I love them all! So much imagination and creativity.

Janine said...

OMG! Love thes pages!