Sunday, October 23, 2011

Clearing out photos from my camera

... and a bit of art.

Yesterday's hike was a wet one, though I'd been lulled into a false optimism by early morning sunshine. I didn't want to risk the Nikon, and I hadn't properly charged the phone, so this is all I got:
Witty's Lagoon Oct 22 2011
I take a lot more urban photos with my phone and I like how some of them turn out.
Early morning Douglas St

One way... like most streets in the downtown core

Pioneer Square
I've been working in my art journals a lot. Finished a couple and bought a new one to celebrate. Here's the front cover and inside front:
Front cover - extremely mixed media

Inside front - one of my carved stamps and a sketch.


1 comment:

Patti Sandham said...

Love your new cover and the mouse riding the pencil is so cool.

Hugs