Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mourning the laptop

It's dead, Jim.
I've resurrected my old desktop (which is still running XP) but Photoshop is corrupt and I do not feel like a) finding the disks and b) uninstalling and reinstalling. I did manage to fix up a few of my shots from hiking around Matheson Lake with Bean yesterday, and scanned in a little something before my laptop shuffled off this mortal coil.
So here's a quickie pencil sketch of my favourite piece of clothing ever: the awesome shoes of awesomeness (which sometimes squeak). They have taken me to some amazing places and saved my feet from maiming when I had to move house.




And here are the shots from around Matheson Lake trail.





2 comments:

Patti Sandham said...

The Shoe is Brilliant!

Matheson Lake is so pretty and wow very LUSH!

HUgs

Sharmon Davidson said...

I know this is an older post but just wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying the photos from all your posts that I just looked through. (I think I just distorted the English language beyond all recognition. it's sad because I'm a teacher, but it's summer and I don't care!) I had to comment on this post because I also have the awesome shoes of awesomeness, and they are truly awesome. In fact I have one pair similar to yours, in addition to a pair of hikers. Also, most of my other shoes are either Merrell or Born- I wear their other shoes to work because I stand all day. Your sketch is awesome, too!