Saturday, January 10, 2009

By the time I got home yesterday I had to just take some migraine Advil and lie down. My sinuses seem to be making a fuss and if I can't get on top of the headache before it gets bad (like when I forget to stock up my at-the-office pharmacy!) then eventually it gets to the point, like yesterday, where I can only sleep it away. So sadly I never did get to self-portrait number 4.
In its place, here's a piece I did about five years ago of my daughter. I had fun adding in the Odin symbols (the rune and the two ravens). This is another digital painting with tablet and Painter.

4 comments:

Patti Sandham said...

I am so amazed how well the digital painting looks so much like a real painting. This is so genuine and warm.
Hope your headache is gone!
hugs Pattio

Steven Francis Murphy said...

Hope you feel better.

Nice work on your daughter.

Respects,
Murph
On the Outer Marches

mergatroid said...

I hope your headache is better! I've been having similar, but now I am much better. Whoa, great painting, and I like the rune addition. I agree with Pattio, this looks just like a real painting (not that it's not) it's just amazing that its digital!

Gloria Martin said...

I hope your headache is a thing of the past. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I can't tell you how flattered I am, most especially coming from someone as talented as you are! Your paintings are spectacular. Thanks again. Gloria